Thursday, January 26, 2006


MANUEL L. QUEZON III

Manolo's View
Part 2

Congressman Manolo Quezon? Senator Manolo Quezon? Nah, says one of the country’s most popular bloggers. He may come from one of the best known political families in the Philippines and may write frequently about political developments in the Philippines and beyond, he adds, but he has no plan to plunge into that world.

“People are very skeptical when I say this,” he says. “You have to have a particular kind of personality and gift to become a politician. And my attitude has always been, if you can’t be a great politician, you have no business being a mediocre one.... I’m always in the periphery of politics and I comment on politics. That’s where, in a sense, I can be more useful potlically.”

LISTEN/PAKINGGAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home